The content and information of this website is relating to our Company Smart Software Technologies and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates (“SMART SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES”).
You also agree and provide consent to us to collect, store, process, transfer and share your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in promotion and offers.
For the purpose of this Policy the following terminology applies. Wherever the context so requires, you shall mean any natural or legal person who uses the Website. The terms SMART SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
How We Collect Information
SMART SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our Website or avail any of the product services provided by us. You may provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information when you contact SMART SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES services.
We collect information electronically by means of cookies.
In addition to the information that the Company elicits from you, you are free to volunteer any other information that you feel that the Company may need to know. Moreover, you may provide your personal information in connection with sending an e-mail or message, logging complaints, or when using our service. The security and confidentiality as per this Policy is related to the information that you directly provide to the Company.
When you set up an account at our web portal to use our service, you are required to provide certain details which we may store for verification purposes.
The Information We Collect
The information we collect and process includes, but is not limited to:
• Name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
• KYC documents
• Login credentials such as user names and passwords
• Photographs and testimonials
• Transactional data
• Company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company
• IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location
• Information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language
• behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.